Snitterfield Sports Club are raising funds for fixtures, fittings and finishings for the new sports club building – we want to ensure that we can give our fantastic new facility the finishing touches that it deserves along with something that members and visitors can all benefit from.
If you would like to make a personal donation, you can download the Gift Aid Form here. This costs you nothing and we receive a further 25% of your donation for free!
How can I help?
- You can support the fundraising events that will be held over the next few months, look out for posters, emails and facebook announcements.
- You can make a donation to the sports club direct – email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- You can donate to our crowd funding page: Link here
- Your business or your employer can take up one of the many sponsorship opportunities that we have available
- Speak to your employer to see if they offer charitable donations for volunteer time matching or sponsorship matching.
So far we have raised £5,910 towards our £40,000 target! That‘s 15% of the total!
The Fund Raising Team
Speak to one of our Fund Raising Committee members if you have any fundraising ideas or would like to help out in any way. The more the merrier!
Emma Anderson: 07966 022 062
Rich Bowen: 07599 532 808
Pete Goulding: 07979 514 570
Andy McConnell: 07917 414 559
Claire Niblett: 07881 593 732
Mia Rollins: 07800 965 205